Friday, April 17, 2009

The Street Fight in Verona


Earlier in the day there was quite a brawl in the streets of Verona. Some of the men of my blessed family, the Montague's, and the hasty Capulet's. A faithful servant of there household was biting his thumb towards me. Thus calling a brawl between us, thanks to Tybalt , the weary acquainting of thy Capulet's. My sword was drawn so Tybalt forced thou to fight.Knowing that my anger would overcome me and cause thou to fight back. The town's people in the street were still dwelling and spitting blood. The fight was declared to an end by Prince Escalus. By preaching,"Anyone who is willing to fight will face a punishment of death. I feared for my life, not because I was scared but because I treasure it I called it to a draw. I also received an invite to the Capulet party. Romeo and I are going to arrive in a fasionable sense. We are going so we may find thou Romeo a woman who he can cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment